J.R.’s Karate Club Reopen Update

We appreciate your patience during this uncertain time.

Our start date of resuming classes has been postponed. We are waiting for the City of Hamilton to confirm an open date for us. We will send an update to you the moment we are notified.

We anticipate that space will be very limited. Due to COVID-19 we are anticipating restrictions on the number of people permitted into the building as well as other new changes that are expected to be relayed to us in time. If you haven’t done so yet, kindly email/call us to notify us of your intentions to join or postpone your return.

We look forward to seeing you again in the dojo. In the meantime, stay safe!

Sensei Joe



One thought on “J.R.’s Karate Club Reopen Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s