The City of Hamilton has given us the green light to open! We resume classes on November 2, 2021 at 7:00 pm.
If you are planning on registering this season, please call 905-520-2371 or email email@example.com as we are at a limited capacity at the moment.
Please prepare your uniform and for those over 12 yrs of age (parents included), please make sure you have your double COVID-19 vaccine receipt. This is a requirement to enter the facility as per the City of Hamilton.
- If you have been at the club in the last two weeks and are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms you must notify an executive of the club immediately. We will in turn advise all members and the City of Hamilton.
- All members are instructed that if they have been in the club in the last two weeks and are exhibiting any symptoms even if they have not tested positive that they must not attend the club until the symptoms subside for 24 hours and 14 days from the original symptoms or they provide a letter showing they have tested negative. Members will be instructed to inform Sensei Joe if they are symptomatic. We will in turn advise all members via email and the City of Hamilton.
- You are required to supply your own mask.
- Members are required to maintain a distance of no less than 6 feet apart between each other unless they live in the same household.
- Please do not come to the club if you are having any COVID-19-like symptoms.
Please check email daily for updates.
Thank you for your patience,
One thought on “Exciting News… We are preparing to OPEN NEXT WEEK!”
Hey Joe, that is great to hear. Lily and Sean will be ready to help out. Do you have any Gi’s available by any chance? Lily’s still fits but Sean’s is a bit small lol!